Never ever think of giving up. Winners never quit and quitters never win. Take all negative words out of your mental dictionary and focus on the solutions with utmost conviction and patience. The battle is never lost until you’ve abandon your vision.
1. You can save money and reach more customers for less money than traditional marketing methods.
2. Distributing content online comes with the possibility of viral sharing via social networking, bringing in more business to you for generally no added cost.
3. You can save money and reach more customers for less money than traditional marketing methods.
4. Your Competitors Are Online. When you look at what your competitors are doing, you will get some idea of what is working and what isn’t working. Most likely, whatever type of business you are in, your competitors have established a web presence.
5. Many consumers do almost all of their shopping online. Digital marketing lets you appeal to these people and thus expand the reach of your company.
6. Operating a business online costs less and expands your reach to even more audiences across the world.
7. Digital marketing will give your business a chance to establish a rapport. It allows you to show your customers what your business is made of and how you can help them with their needs.
8. Your efforts are much more traceable than traditional marketing, due mostly to the fact that many analytics tools now exist.
9. The ability to target your audience better is one of the most obvious reasons why digital marketing is important.
10. 78% of salespeople using social media perform better than their peers.
11. 55% of buyers do research via social media.
12. 65% of consumers look up price comparisons on mobile while in a physical store
13. 84% of executives use contacts and info from social networks as part of their purchase process.
Are you ready to see the difference that digital marketing can make?